Have you ever felt hard bumps under your skin? Some MyFibroTeam members have described it as gravel or frozen peas under the skin.
On MyFibroTeam, the social network and online support group for those living with fibromyalgia, members talk about a range of personal experiences and struggles. Lumps under the skin are one of the top 10 topics most discussed.
Here are some conversations about lumps under the skin:
• I feel many small gravel-like hard lumps in my upper arms.
• Does anyone have small, tender lumps on your legs or abdomen?
• Do any of you have small, painful lumps under your skin? Fibroids?
• I've been finding painful lumps in my arms.
• My bruises become painful lumps.
• Muscle lumps on inner elbows... my doctor says it's tennis elbow, but where did it come from?
Can you relate?
Have another topic you'd like to discuss or explore? Go to MyFibroTeam today and start the conversation. You'll be surprised just how many others may share similar stories.
Feel free to ask a question here.