"I'm having a terrible time with brain fog. I get up in the morning and I am about to do something but by the time I turn around, I forget what I was going to do." - member of MyFibroTeam
On MyFibroTeam, the social network and online support group for those living with fibromyalgia, members talk about a range of personal experiences and struggles. Brain fog is one of the most discussed subjects.
Here are a few question-and-answer threads about brain fog:
• Does your brain fog and memory loss get worse under stress or is it consistent?
• Does the brain fog ever improve?
• Does anyone else get tongue tied and get words mixed up?
Here are some conversations about brain fog:
• A member realizes while she's out that there is something odd looking about her shoes.
• A member is experiencing fatigue and fog but still manages to batch cook for the week.
• A member shares how treatment is going and how some of the fog is lifting.
Can you relate?
Have another topic you'd like to discuss or explore? Go to MyFibroTeam today and start the conversation. You'll be surprised just how many others may share similar stories.
Feel free to ask a question here.