Healthy eating can be difficult while living with fibromyalgia. While there is no specific diet for those with fibro, eating healthy and reducing your intake of processed foods may help some people reduce pain and improve vitality. Changing your diet can be challenging. Finding the motivation to eat right with fibro is easier with the support of others who understand the obstacles and rewards.
On MyFibroTeam, the social network and online support group for those living with fibromyalgia, members talk about a range of personal experiences and struggles. Healthy eating is one of the top 10 topics most discussed.
Here are some conversations about healthy eating:
• I managed to cook half of the food for tea today before the hubby took over.
• I found out that Diet Coke is a huge trigger for fibro.
• I have a healthy range of food to snack on today so hopefully it will keep my energy levels up.
Here are some question-and-answer threads about healthy eating:
• How much has food sensitivities entered into your condition?
• Has anyone seen a change in symptoms after improving their diet?
• Does anyone have tips for diet changes?
Can you relate?
Have another topic you'd like to discuss or explore? Go to MyFibroTeam today and start the conversation. You'll be surprised just how many others may share similar stories.
Feel free to ask a question here.