Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Coquitlam, BC

I have started using them. They are a big help for my achy legs. I feel so much difference when wearing them. I bout Viasox. Amazon sells them or get them from Viasox website.

April 14, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

I brought compression socks just ankle ones which really helped and also depending in were I'm walking I have compression shin supports, which really help. They are supposed to be for runners

April 14, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

That is pretty cool!
I use compression gloves but have been looking at options for my leg and bsck.

I'm so happy for you, for finding relief of any sorts!

April 14, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hereford, UK

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pretoria, ZA

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Addlestone, UK