Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pretoria, ZA
October 3, 2018
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members shared that brain fog can strike unpredictably, even after long periods without symptoms, with some experiencing it weekly while... Read more

Members shared that brain fog can strike unpredictably, even after long periods without symptoms, with some experiencing it weekly while others go months between episodes. Several members described common experiences like forgetting words mid-conversation, losing track of thoughts or tasks, and blanking on familiar names, with one member noting the symptoms became severe enough to require leaving work. A recurring theme was the importance of staying calm when brain fog hits, as anxiety can intensify the episodes, and the reassurance that the fog does eventually clear.

A MyFibroTeam Member

Brain fog can just happen anytime it is very scary when it happens.
You just need to relax it does clear up just don't panic anxiety makes it worse.

October 3, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Definitely

October 4, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

I go months and then wham what did I do? What? Then I forget what I was doing or need to do. I even forget names. Then all better. Crazy right.

October 4, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Can happen anytime!!

October 3, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

It does for me.

October 3, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cincinnati, OH

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Johannesburg, ZA