Hello Everyone,
I have finally decided to medically retire. I would like to ask for your help as I am bad at expressing this illness, if you guys could give me some words to use on my paperwork.
My vertigo is really acting up today.
Much Love,
Yvette
Answer Summary
Members rallied around someone navigating the complex federal medical retirement process, offering both emotional support and concrete... Read more
make sure you are thinking about your really last bad bad day when you explain how you feel. get your doctor behind you and go for it look thru others posts to see if you have similar feelings and how they may have expressed them and use some of their words no one can express it better than those of us who live it
Tell them that you feel like you have a severe case of the flu that does not go away. I also tell people it is like an arthritis of the muscles and tendons which we have in every inch of our bodies. I hope this helps. Good luck and have a good day.
@A MyFibroTeam Member...thank you so much. I decided to hire a lawyer. It is just too much for me. He only specializes in OPM retirement. He doesn't include ss but said he will walk me through it. I did find a great website that has some great examples on ssi letters and some Drs letters that were written for their patients. Of course with patience permission and their names have been blacked out
Hi Yrenee, have you received anything on your medical retirement, I know it can take a while. At least you made a decision on what you needed to do. Keep me updated on the process, if you don’t mind. Take care and hope to hear back from you. 😊
Hi Yrenee,how is everything going with your retirement, have you heard anything yet? I hear it can take a long time. I wish you a speedy process. 😊