Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rugby Warwickshire

Freeze gel helps calm it or Vicks but have not got that at the moment

November 10, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

I need to get me one of those TENS things. 🤔

November 11, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

I use a Tens machine and heating pad. Works great!

November 11, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

My neck has been driving me BONKERS. I have a rice sock that I microwave and then hang around my neck and shoulders, and that helps.

November 11, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

When relaxed breathe in deeply hold for 8 seconds and exhale slowly. Do this for 2 to 3 mins 2 times daily. It helps.x

November 10, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

I agree Eleanor, sounds helpful.

November 11, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rugby Warwickshire

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rugby Warwickshire