Sorry if I'm not explaining well, but I always lumped this feeling as part of my brain fog/fatigue feeling. I feel this more often than an outright off balance/dizzy sensation. It's not quite the room is spinning as in I'm ok to drive and walk but everything just feels off kilter. I don't know maybe that feeling if someone is really specific or particular and they notice if something is moved in a room by a mm or something? Or if their eyeglasses prescription starts to even be a little off? Like… read more
Sorry you are dealing with that. Yeah, I have some spells like this from time to time. And sometimes I’m just flat dizzy and spinning.
Have you considered talking to your doctor about it? Might be a good idea. 💛
It’s awful😵💫
Iam at ENT hospital on Friday referred 16 months ago after my last vertigo flare up and balance issues since then. It’s crazy what we have to deal with and put up with 🤦♀️ Big hug 🤗 💖
I get a light headed feeling from time to time had my blood pressure checked not low it usually happens alongside fatigue and muscle aches ♥️