Cell phones and cell towers really do affect our sleep, but for some of us our sleep is drastically affected by these advances in technology 3G, then 4G and now 5G.
In my area there has been a big push for 5G technology and I have personally found that for myself
1) For two weeks I was waking up with nightmares.
2) Then for the next two week I couldn't sleep at all between the hours of about 2-4 am
3) Now when I'm so exhausted and actually sleep between 2-4 am, I always wake up from a… read more
Its here the major I figured out that its the frequency of lines that messes with me
Verizon has been tinkering with 5 G. It is knocking out my phone and even modem and router. Verizon says by the 24th we'll be fully on 5G. For the last 2 months my sleep has been greatly affected too. Can't fall asleep till 3 a.m. or later. Yes, having nightmares!
I think technology is going too far. It may be necessary for all smart devices, but it's only causing my devices to stop. I have new phone, modem, and router, they are less than a year old. My Brain, or ears or what ever having been buzzing for decades. It has been quite loud off and on for years. Doctor's say there is nothing they know about it. I think technology is affecting me. I don't remember having this before cell phones and towers everywhere. I would not mind returning to pre- computer, cell phone technology. Life was paced. Technology is causing havoc in people's lives, and their bodies. Maybe we need to unplug. Get off the grid to live calmly. I feel better when I go for walks with Annie. Just nature. I feel so calm and refreshed on walks.
I got rid of TV, cable back in July. I don't miss the junk. I stream sermons and movies.
I don't know if 5G has affected me or not. My sleep pattern is changing all the time. When I worked 2 decades with this FM. I could not fall asleep at all. One hour before my 5 a.m. alarm went off I would fall asleep. One hour. I was a walking zombie, literally. Falling asleep and waking up are all over the map. It's still frustrating. Especially when I have an appointment. I set my alarm, but it's so hard to get up! Had that today. And again tomorrow. Nightmares! Yes, I have those quite often. Sometimes I am screaming, and my husband had to wake me up. Now it's just me. The nightmares seem to last longer, can't pull myself out. I don't know I am dreaming anymore. It affects my days. Unfortunately, my husband is in my nightmares for a year now. Seems like he will never leave me alone.
I turn my phone onto do not disturb
No sleep problems