Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Saint Clair Shores, MI

Dose anyone else has craving for sweets? I am constantly eating chocolate, cookies etc.(even if I really don't want to) looks like my body dose ๐Ÿ™ƒ I even keep waking up in the middle of the night looking for something sweet.

August 22, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

Either you are a chocoholic like me, or dealing with fungal like candida which causes sugar cravings, because sugar helps fungal/candida grow. I am fighting off it off now, that is why I know. Sugar is like adding fuel to a fire with fibromyalgia. I have been cutting back on it, but I gotta get more serious about it. If your Fibro is painful, then sugar is just fueling the pain through insulin increase. If you are border line hypogylcemic (I know spelling is off), then your body might need the sugar.

August 22, 2020
A MyFibroTeam Member

@A MyFibroTeam Member, switch to 70% or above Dark chocolate. Not only does it kill the chocolate/sugar cravings, itโ€™s actually has health benefits as well.
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/7-health-b...

August 22, 2020
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes constantly

August 23, 2020
A MyFibroTeam Member

Maybe medicine? Its common in fibro patients to suffer from itchiness its about nerves. But if doctor suggested to check for Limes it won't hurt to make sure. Take care ๐Ÿ™‚

August 22, 2020
A MyFibroTeam Member

Me too!! Chocolate, chocolate biscuits, chocolate/chocolate chip biscuits microwaved with ice cream, chocolate picnic bars

August 22, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Turkey Creek, LA

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Deer Park, NY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In