I have a problem with my feet being cold. If you touch them they feel fine, warm, but I feel a sensation like I'm standing barefoot in a snowbank. Anyone else??
Answer Summary
Members shared their experiences with the frustrating sensation of cold feet that feel warm to the touch, a symptom many attributed to... Read more
Yes my feet are always freezing but not to the touch! Like everyone says, wear socks to bed and the warmest boots you can find! I’m to the point I don’t care what I look like but I have to keep my feet warm! When they are cold, I also find my pain is worse and I definitely can’t fall asleep with cold feet! Again, my electric blanket is the answer when I’m at home!
Yes I do too! I don’t have anemia but have raynaulds syndrome. Get lots of fuzzy socks, especially to bed helps my sleep greatly!
Absolutely right I also have freezing cold feet and I have iron deficiency anaemia.
Fibromyalgia can also do this as well as I don't have control over my body temperature just make sure that you wear warm socks to bed as well especially in winter.
Take Care and Keep Warm wishing you a Less Pain Free Weekend.
💜⭐💜⭐💜⭐💜
They work wonders. Good luck.💐
Hi yes my feet are always cold. I use a heated bean bag in bed every night to get them warm. Good luck and stay warm.