Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Denton, TX

I have a problem with my feet being cold. If you touch them they feel fine, warm, but I feel a sensation like I'm standing barefoot in a snowbank. Anyone else??

December 14, 2018
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members shared their experiences with the frustrating sensation of cold feet that feel warm to the touch, a symptom many attributed to... Read more

Members shared their experiences with the frustrating sensation of cold feet that feel warm to the touch, a symptom many attributed to fibromyalgia, anemia, or Raynaud's syndrome. Several members offered practical solutions that have helped them, including wearing fuzzy socks to bed, using heated bean bags or electric blankets, and investing in the warmest boots available regardless of style. A recurring theme was that keeping feet warm not only improves comfort but also reduces pain and helps members fall asleep more easily.

A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes my feet are always freezing but not to the touch! Like everyone says, wear socks to bed and the warmest boots you can find! I’m to the point I don’t care what I look like but I have to keep my feet warm! When they are cold, I also find my pain is worse and I definitely can’t fall asleep with cold feet! Again, my electric blanket is the answer when I’m at home!

December 15, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes I do too! I don’t have anemia but have raynaulds syndrome. Get lots of fuzzy socks, especially to bed helps my sleep greatly!

December 14, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Absolutely right I also have freezing cold feet and I have iron deficiency anaemia.

Fibromyalgia can also do this as well as I don't have control over my body temperature just make sure that you wear warm socks to bed as well especially in winter.

Take Care and Keep Warm wishing you a Less Pain Free Weekend.

💜⭐💜⭐💜⭐💜

December 14, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

They work wonders. Good luck.💐

December 17, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Hi yes my feet are always cold. I use a heated bean bag in bed every night to get them warm. Good luck and stay warm.

December 16, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bayside, NS

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Easton, PA

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Smyrna Beach, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In