Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
High Point, NC

Whenever my fibro is acting up my hands get ice cold, nothing i can do warms them. Anyone else?

November 11, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes, my hands (and toes at times) turn almost white like Reynauds. It has gotten progressively worse over the years.

November 12, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Mine too. My feet not so much but my hands yes.

November 12, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

You could have Raynauds disease, it can come in conjunction with other diseases (fibro, arthritis). I have Reactive Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and Raynauds. My hands and feet get extremely cold and I cannot warm them, no matter what I do. I often get pins and needles or numbness as well.
It's worth mentioning to your doctor.
Hope this helps :)

November 12, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Mine too x

November 11, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

My hands and feet are always cold also even when I'm sweating.

November 11, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
London, UK

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Johannesburg, ZA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In