Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tyler, TX

Does anyone have tips or tricks for keeping pain down and energy up during road trips?

March 31, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyFibroTeam Member

Stop often and go for a short walk - I listen to music and sing to it also.

April 2, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Make frequent stops and walk around for a few minutes. I always take a pillow and blanket with me to get comfortable when I am not driving. I also put a pillow behind me while driving. I hope you have a safe and fun trip. Hugs

April 1, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Thank you appreciate the help

April 1, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Radcliff, KY

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gig Harbor, WA

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Charlotte, NC

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In