Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Northamptonshire
September 17, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyFibroTeam Member

I started D ribse about a month ago, it's expensive. It hasn't helped me but it did give me diarrhea

September 17, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

Had a bit of luck with d ribose..
It's a sugar but not typically a sugar per say. It's used in energy conversion, doesn't increase sugar in blood actually lowers it a bit apparently. Not huge. But 5mg 3 times a day. But I just do 5mg once or twice a day.

September 17, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

Is expensive. I suffer with IBS and didn't trigger any probs with me... Seem to suffer every symptom with meds though.. ๐Ÿ˜”

September 17, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

Thanks @A MyFibroTeam Member. I've had a look online and the write ups are really positive. Definitely going to try that. ๐Ÿ‘

September 17, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

No but I am answering to follow this thread and get answers too, that is something I cannot get any improvement on over the past decade.

September 17, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Alamosa, CO

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Queensland

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Durham, NC

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In