Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rocklin, CA

A "crash rash" - just curious

June 16, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes. I get it on my face like a butterfly but also on my arms, stomach, neck and lower back. I freaked out it could be Lupus but was tested and it came back negative. It seems to happen when I crash or have too much coffee.

April 24, 2020
A MyFibroTeam Member

You guys might want to get checked for lupus. My Rheumatologist asked me specifically if I ever got rash on my face like you described. She wanted to make sure I didn't have lupus since my mother has it. She said that's one of the hallmark signs.

June 16, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes I do. It's been a problem for awhile now

June 16, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

Is Lupus rash only on the face I get rashes from time to time but that itches

June 17, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Grimsby England

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brandon, WI

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In