Hi,
I'm trying to get this product.
I've found it on Amazon but they do not deliver it to Italia (Italy).
However I'll be in London in December. Can anyone tell me if this medicine can be found in UK?
Thank you so much!
Hi @A MyFibroTeam Member
yes. it does. I'm about to start the Guaifenesin protocol.
However I've found a pharmacy in USA that ships to Italy too.
Although I'd have to find some other way because it cost me double with the shipping.
Hiya I am a pharmacy technician in the UK, there isn't an equivalent product with the same dosage or formulation (12 hour tabs) the closest would be covonia chesty cough sugar free syrup which has 200mg per 15 ml and dose is for only 15ml every 6 hours I hope this helps
May I ask what is on it that makes it specially helpful? Does it have guifenisin?
Thank you @A MyFibroTeam Member !
I'll try to contact directly a pharmacy in USA stated on the website of Dr. Amand.
You've been very helpful!