Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Crescent, IA

I am interested in meeting people with fibromyalgia and working together to cope. The local groups I have seen online no longer exist. Does anyone in the Council Bluffs IA/Omaha NE area meet in person? If not, is anyone interested in starting a group?

July 27, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

Thanks. I am also new and have not explored all the features for the site. Does anyone know if there is a way to exchange contact info with local people?

August 17, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

Hi, I'm a new member as of a few moments go and I was actually looking for support group information for the Omaha/CouncilBluffs area. I was disappointed not to find a group, but apparently now I've found another seeker in my area! I haven't explored this site to even know if private communication is possible.. I'm also not sure if my terrific pain is Fibro since I had not had symptoms in years until falling and breaking my arm in four places. I now have burning pain which has spread throughout my body and hasn't been responding to pain. Perhaps we could communicate a bit? Keyboarding is one of the hardest things I do so I must stop for now.

August 5, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Omaha, NE

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Des Moines, IA

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colorado Springs, CO