Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Omaha, NE

Does anyone know of a good Primary Doctor in the Omaha, Ne area that's takes on Fibromyalgia patients?

June 22, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyFibroTeam Member

Sorry I just reread your post for a primary. Nahas is a rheumatologist.

June 23, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

I see Dr Nahas with Creighton Alegent. He comes to Sioux City where I live 2x a month. I started seeing him in December and he officially dx me with fibro after our only local rheumy said it doesn't exist.

June 23, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

Thnks MacGail, I've been seeing a different Rheu in Omaha ? Our fit 😊

June 24, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

Sorry I'm in California

June 22, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colorado Springs, CO

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Des Moines, IA