Anyone ever twitch or at night get lite convulsions? I was getting them really bad a few months back but now it's just every once in awhile when I'm really bad and have had a bad day fibro day.
Answer Summary
Members connected over experiencing twitches and nighttime convulsions related to fibromyalgia, with many describing involuntary movements... Read more
Hi Claire. The neurologist was a waste of space and tried to suggest they were caused by a traumatic event as a child I have kept secret!!! I nearly slapped her. I stopped taking the pregablin and the legs still twitch but not as bad...my hands are terrible and I just learned whilst at a check up I have actually broken one of my fingers in the last week without realising. The ddd and fybro are at there worst at the moment so the gp and I have agreed to retry amatriptiline again. I hope ur doing ok and the cold isn't affecting you to bad. Keep in touch..Please. Regards sheila
Sheila please let me know what they say about yours as I also have DDD xx
Isn't it weird how doctors come out with different reasons for the same thing. Makes you wonder if half of them know what they are talking about xx
Hi. I started with them in my hands and now at the moment my legs are terrible with them. My doctor isn't sure if it's because of the fibro or my degenerative disc disease so he is referring me to a new neurologist and took some bloods.