Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
4 days ago
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyFibroTeam Member

Everyone reacts differently to it Jodie. I hope it works for you.

4 days ago
A MyFibroTeam Member

I did not like it. Some people do but I did not at all and I was on the lowest dosage for 3 weeks but I started swaggering like a drunken person when I was walking and I wasn't comprehending very well. I also had angry fits and started throwing things so I stopped it.

4 days ago
A MyFibroTeam Member

I was on it last year, post surgery! It is a very good muscle relaxer and will make you drowsy! My neurologist had me getting botox injections for my migraines, but when I couldn't afford the shot, or the stress to get reimbursement for the shots, he put me on Lyrica!! I still have burning skin but most of my other symptoms have gone!! The muscle aches and lower back pain (we were blaming on menopause) are all gone!! I have been have enough good days to remember them! Unfortunately, the exhaustion has returned and the burning skin! However, I am fortunate!!! I have a wonderful support system and my supervisors and managers understand if they find me passed out somewhwere!! I am hoping to have some really good days in a couple weeks as we go to California for vacation!! I fake it a lot as to not worry my family and would appreciate some extra prayers so I do have to fake it while I am there!!!

17 hours ago
A MyFibroTeam Member

I tried and felt so dizzy and horrible. Can’t find meds that actually help instead of making me feel worse. Very chemical sensitive.

2 days ago
A MyFibroTeam Member

I was put on this and after two weeks I had a severe allergic reaction where my lips and face swelled up had to go to emergency and was taken off them I don't believe they are the best they have a lot of nasty side affects but that's my opinion♥️

4 days ago

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Edmonton, AB

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bexhill-on-Sea, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In