Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 7
 · 
Reactions
MyFibroTeam

How do I unblock someone I blocked by mistake?

No worries, this happens! Unblocking someone is straightforward.

Here's how to fix it:

1. Select the menu icon in the upper left corner of the site
2. Go to Account Settings
3. Scroll down to "Blocked Users"
4. Select "unblock" next to the person's name

That's it! Once you Show Full Answer

How do I unblock someone I blocked by mistake?

No worries, this happens! Unblocking someone is straightforward.

Here's how to fix it:

1. Select the menu icon in the upper left corner of the site
2. Go to Account Settings
3. Scroll down to "Blocked Users"
4. Select "unblock" next to the person's name

That's it! Once you unblock them, they'll be able to interact with your content again. The process is quick and easy, so you can fix this right away.

April 7
A MyFibroTeam Member

Nothing is cuter than a kitten-whether you likes cats or not. This is darlin’ !

April 7
A MyFibroTeam Member

Thanks for asking this because I'm sure many of us have done this as well. I think it just goes with the territory of scrolling! Or if we leave our screens unattended and this happens....

April 7
A MyFibroTeam Member

Sorted. Mt A.I is extremely helpful 🥰

April 7
A MyFibroTeam Member

😂I do that a lot lol just click on It again thst sud unblock the person 🤣

April 7

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sheffield, England

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ontario, Canada

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In