Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I have tried multiple anti anxiety medications, anti convulsions, opiods, injections, etc and pain still persists all over, hips killing me most the past few weeks🥴

January 28
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

Thank you so much, I will definitely give it a try😊

January 28
A MyFibroTeam Member

I take magnesium, vitamins D3, K2 and B12, oxycodone, Pregabalin and cyclobenzaprine. Also heating pad to sore areas. Topical cream and 30 minutes on my stationary recumbent bike 6 days a week. All this keeps my pain to where I can function for a few hours a day. I am never pain free.

January 28
A MyFibroTeam Member

Gabapentin and ropinerole or requip for restless legs. Naproxen for inflammation.

January 29 (edited)
A MyFibroTeam Member

Only time I have ever taken a med that totally got rid of the pain, it wasn’t prescribed for my conditions but simply to sedate me in order to get more testing done haha… I can’t take most typical pain medications because they cause the WORST CONSTIPATION EVER, and my belly would likely explode. (TMI?) only way I manage pain now is by spending most the day bed rotting after I get done what absolutely has to be done.

February 3
A MyFibroTeam Member

Unfortunately all the medications I have been prescribed for fibromyalgia did not work except opioid pain meds. I hate taking them but i would not even be able to get out of bed without them.

February 3

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Vancouver, WA