Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
March 12, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

This one is a tough question. It depends on each person's symptomology. The drugs that work for me don't for most. I metabolize oddly. But I'd have to say antidepressants and anti anxiety meds are a stable.......I've tried many of each and over the last 20 years I've had to change pain meds, muscle relaxers, seizure meds and nerve drugs my pill box blows......I have changed to more supplements and vitamins and added probiotics....... good luck.

March 13, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

Gabapentin for me and a food diary xx

March 13, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

To me it doesn't exist, I've yet to find any type of medication that even works to help reduce the pain much less lesson it enough that it isn't noticeable or have negative side effects ts that are make it not worth being on.

March 12, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Denton, TX

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Knightdale, NC

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In