Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
March 12, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

For me its tramadol, baclofen, effexor, propranolol, vit d. I also take other meds for different conditions.
It took a long time to get the combo that works best for me.
I finally realized I will probably never b pain free, or able to do the things i used to pre fibro, but the pain is usually minimal, n im able to somewhat function.

March 12, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

To me it doesn't exist.
I've yet to find any medication that helps to lower the pain level much less make it go away for any length of time.

March 12, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Denton, TX

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Knightdale, NC

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In