Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
July 26, 2025
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members responded to a question about topical doxepin for nerve pain by sharing alternative approaches they've tried, with several mentioning... Read more

Members responded to a question about topical doxepin for nerve pain by sharing alternative approaches they've tried, with several mentioning essential oils like frankincense and Valor, lidocaine patches, and music therapy paired with gentle stretching. Many members expressed a strong preference for avoiding prescription medications when possible, though several acknowledged that severe, unrelenting pain sometimes requires exploring pharmaceutical options despite concerns about side effects. A recurring theme was the community's empathy for those living with chronic nerve pain and the ongoing search for relief that balances effectiveness with minimal side effects.

A MyFibroTeam Member

It's Genetically pre-disposed.

July 28, 2025
A MyFibroTeam Member

Another thing I have to add is that if I can just turn some music on that I like to move to. It gets me doing different soft tissue stretches which is very helpful but I can't do them at night of course when I'm sleeping but during the day that's what I do. I put some music on that I really like that gets me actually dancing. It works .. music therapy can work or at least help.

July 26, 2025
A MyFibroTeam Member

@A MyFibroTeam Member
Your lovely son is always helping you, such a blessing. Could you share the name of what’s in the patches?💖🦋🙏🏻

July 26, 2025 (edited)
A MyFibroTeam Member

Shotsey Iv got pain Patches for my nerve pain from Tick toc my son bought them 4 me lass thry work & have to be change every 24 hours, if u leave then on any longer the pain comes back. Good look lass I hope u find something to help ur pain lots off pain free hugs and loves ❤️

July 26, 2025 (edited)
A MyFibroTeam Member

I buy the frankincense resin from Frontier Co-op.

July 26, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dundee, UK

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Milwaukie, OR

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In