Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Warwickshire

Rib twinge every soften . Also notice tight neck and chest again seem to notice this when I'm hungry or when I'm sat up in bed .

March 24, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

Lucy 409 my ribs. Kill Me they become very painful , like they are now, Fibromyalgia affects every part off yr body πŸ’” & I mean evey part.

March 24, 2025
A MyFibroTeam Member

It's difficult with fibro, because when you're diagnosed with fibro, you think every ache and pain is because of that. It's confusing. You just have to rule out aches and pain first and see if its because of something else, and talk to your rhematologist.

March 24, 2025
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes I do at times. It's a muscle contraction that wraps half way around my back. It makes me double over at times. I'm thankful that it doesn't happen all the time. Come to think of it, I haven't have it since I started taking the Magnesium complex. Maybe it's is helping that group of muscle too. πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–

March 25, 2025
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes I get this as part of my never ending costo. I use freeze gel when it's really plaguing me.
I will stress tho I've had xray and heart monitors etc so please get it checked out to rule out other nasties x

March 25, 2025
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes in my case. Mine straight out charlie horse up. It's painful. It's muscles i haven't used for a while, but working out is helping when only working on certain muscles. Like my pelvis muscles. Excercise on that sure did help it stop hurting.

March 24, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Toronto, ON

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Galway, IE

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Batavia, IL