Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
November 25, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

That's made me smile..well I've had 47 Yr of tremor I'm 66 now and with everything else that I have I don't care if people don't like what they see..if people ask me why am I shaking or staggering about I tell them..I was at shop checkout one day..head and hands tremoring and noticed a fella stood in next queue just staring at me and not lustfully lol..I looked at him said drink or drugs? Your guess...he just smiled looked away..lol Have to say I've used cane 4yrs and a scooter for past 6month..when I'm in shop trying get round with cane, most people are very nice kind and helpful and I didn't get this before I used a cane..my scooter my daughter in law calls it a grandad puller..lol most people can walk a dog and get talking.. just sit on my scooter and some stranger usually starts a chat asking how I'm getting on? No idea who people are lol πŸ˜†

November 26, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

Safe is better than not, sweets.
Nothing wrong with getting gear to protect ourselves.

November 25, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

I tremor lots , sweets.

If it takes a spork or walker or plastic or much else you do what you need to do and if anyone gives you grief, I'll beat em up. Imagine being beat up by a lady using a cane with temors πŸ™ƒ

This is also coming from someone using 1 oven mitten in a new tshirt sporting her favorite line from her fav movie tonight but do what I say. Not what I do 🀨

November 26, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

Mine came off amazon in two pack Β£6.99 fully washable..so only need protect my left hand and it certainly saved a few Trevor tremor mishaps with my mind of its own right hand..mind you my left hand can try dodge the utensil just as well..so all fun and games lol.

November 26, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

I've thought about getting a chefs glove because my hands also shake. I think it's a good thing.

November 26, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Cheshire uk

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
East Elmhurst, NY

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Hayward, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In