Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rugby Warwickshire
November 15, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

Hi Lucy, just wanted to tell u that u keep asking about costochondritu….. I’m not trying to be mean or anything but it comes and goes. I’m having it now! I got it from lifting things and twisting / turning too. Rotate between heat and ice. Feel better!
Godbless

November 15, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

Hi @A MyFibroTeam Member
I was diagnosed with this condition a while ago now and I really do understand your pain a suffering with this condition,
I always find plenty of rest no lifting anything heaving and you may find some sort of relief with a hot water bottle, and plenty of fluid.

What works for some people may not work for others, so you do what is best for you.

Sending lots of hugs your way. 🤗🤗🤗🤗

November 16, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes it's quite painful

November 16, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

I did not know about this condition. I learned something new.

November 16, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

Hello @A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes stress can be a massive factor to all your pain,
Stress can cause a lot of problems when it comes to your health.
I don't know about you but i find wearing a bra can also make its worse, so i wear a sports bra instead.
Sending lots of hugs your way. 🤗🤗🤗🤗

November 18, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rugby Warwickshire

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Holstein, Ontario

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Perth, AU