Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Augusta, GA

I’ve been struggling with multiple symptoms recently and just wondering if this is part of Fibro or if there’s something else going on.

August 11, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

Kelly🌷, I’m glad you’re going next week for more testing😊👍🏻. I hope they can help you with this🌸. I hope it lessens for you soon🌷. Healing hugs for you🦋🌸🦋, Deb

August 11, 2023
A MyFibroTeam Member

Kelly🌸, I’ve had anaphylaxis many times & ended up in hospital, due to being allergic to Many meds and some foods. I’ve never had it from Fibro. You might want to talk to your Dr. I hope you get some answers soon. I know it’s scary. Sending you healing hugs🦋🌷🦋, Deb

August 11, 2023
A MyFibroTeam Member

I definitely want to know! It’s miserable never knowing when it will happen especially when it wakes me up in the middle of the night! Let’s keep in touch as we figure out our answers!

August 13, 2023
A MyFibroTeam Member

Definitely!

August 19, 2023
A MyFibroTeam Member

Hi Kelly9 I have a lot of allergy issues and I am also getting ready to do testing for mast cell activation syndrome. From my understanding it's not uncommon for people with fibromyalgia to also have mcas.

August 13, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cayce, SC

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tampa, FL