Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Canada, KY
November 17, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

I took Paxil many years ago. One side effect I experienced was excessive yawning - not from feeling sleepy. I would also sweat excessively at the same time in the afternoon every day. One benefit I experienced while taking Paxil was incredibly deep,
released breathing when I laid down. I really miss that!

November 14, 2025
A MyFibroTeam Member

I have the dizziness, and fatigue a lot depending on weather. Does anyone have the inching on the head ?

April 17, 2023
A MyFibroTeam Member

No I'm on Lyrica. It helps me. I don't need any other medications, already taking to many now.

January 1, 2023
A MyFibroTeam Member

No anti depressant try to release stress and depression by cannabis it works for me pain too

December 12, 2022
A MyFibroTeam Member

Butch Paxil is an antidepressant but really seems to help

November 19, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hamilton, ON

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Holt, MI

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In