Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kimberley, ZA

Are any of you also experiencing that your hair is really thinning out? It looks like bold spots but there is no actual hair loss as far as what I am experiencing.

November 2, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

Absolutely, I have a spot at my widows peak now that looks baldish but isn't. The hair is just really fine and breaks off easy too), it so weird. I do lose a lot of hair for a bit then it stops and regrows, then starts again in like 6 months. It's distressing but I learn to live with it. OF course it only started after I was diagnosed with Fibro so I know it's a symptom.

November 5, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Harpersville NY

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Limerick, PA