Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rustenburg, ZA

Hi guys, so u am overseas and have been for the last month and a half. Unfortunately I came down with covid and has been two weeks. What has your experience been with having covid without a vaccine? How long has it taken to get over the symptoms? I am still feeling horrid 2 weeks later even though I am now negative....

It has been my fear of getting covid now I have it on holiday!! Aaaaaghhhh

July 25, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

Hi you can feel tired for another six months and the other symptoms can be on for a month or so

July 26, 2022
A MyFibroTeam Member

Oh, she did take an antibiotic when she felt the cough and congestion going into her chest.

July 25, 2022
A MyFibroTeam Member

I have a friend who got covid a month ago and she was not vaxxed. It took almost three weeks to start to feel like her old self. The last thing to go was the fatigue and she is a very active lady who lives on a farm.

July 25, 2022
A MyFibroTeam Member

I had received Vax1 by the time I got covid. Taste and smell were affected for about a month. Tiredness and the out-of-breath feeling lasted about two months.

July 25, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bray, IE

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lakewood, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In