Do you any of you have a particular window of time each day when your symptoms flare and then eventually calm down after?
Answer Summary
Members shared diverse patterns in response to the question about when fibromyalgia symptoms flare, with many noting that mornings are the... Read more
If it's a busy day for me. Usually struggle cooking dinner. But always in the morning. I need a good hour up on heat before I can do anything
Every day different
Chamomile also helps relax the body. I make essential oil perfumes bc I can't use regular perfumes without getting a migraine. If you want the recipe it's really simple and could help you to relax so you can sleep a little easier. Let me know and I will send you the recipe if you want to try it.
Movement is definetly better than being sedentary. Even though it hurts. It's way worse to sit😁
Morning, moving around helps. Night when body begins to relax.