Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
January 14, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

I sweat everyday but worse when I’m cleaning or after I get out of shower! It leaves you feeling totally exhausted.

January 14, 2019
A MyFibroTeam Member

yes! some days i wake up absolutly fine, then i start sweating and getting clammy. then comes the vomiting. every few months I spend a weekend confined to the couch or bed with a bucket.

January 14, 2019
A MyFibroTeam Member

Cyntherea, I do sweat a lot, become over heated easily, dizzy and nauseated; however, I have not vomited. I usually have to lay down or sit down right away. You should see the looks I get when this happens while I am shopping cuz I will literally sit on the isle floor or lay down for 5-10 minutes until I feel I can continue. I tell those that are kind enough to ask if I need help that I will be ok once I cool down, that this is normal for me and that I do not require medical assistance.

January 14, 2019
A MyFibroTeam Member

That is exactly it everything says hot but the skin is ice cold. It comes and goes all day long.

January 14, 2019
A MyFibroTeam Member

I have horrible sweating and get nauseous my skin will be ice cold but I’m drenched in sweat! JulieDobsonRupp

January 14, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Royal Oak, MI

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chelmsford, UK

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Canada, KY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In