Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bellingham, WA
September 14, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

I'd get some blood test done, you may be low in vitamin D, alot of fibromyalgia people are, I take 2 a day I was extremely low.

September 14, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

I take a daily multi-vitamin, D3, Calcium, Magnesium Gyclinate, B vitamins, selenium (because I take thyroid hormone), CoQ10 (because I take a statin for cholesterol), C 500mg, Curamed and Curamin (both from the essential oil of circumin), boswellia (in the Curamin).

September 15, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

D-Ribose helps with stamina and the lactic acid build up we get in our legs that causes burning! @A MyFibroTeam Member

September 14, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Magnesium also.

September 14, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

https://draxe.com/fibromyalgia-symptoms/

September 15, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Swindon, UK

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mobile, AL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In