Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
La Pine, OR

Ive recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, so I am still trying to figure out all the symptoms and everything else. I have been experiencing swelling of the veins in my hands and feet. When it happens it is very painful and feels like the pain is coming from the veins. Sometimes i get the same feeling but my veins almost look constricted. I’ve found that putting ice packs on the areas helps to relieve the pain and swelling. It comes and goes but I’ve found it happens most when im hot, I… read more

September 7, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

It’s a fibro symptom

September 21, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

That’s a new on to me. Have you seen a rheumatologist. How’s your heart and circulation system.

September 20, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes, I was told to use heat .

September 11, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Heat makes the blood flow more easily than cold

September 10, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

I get it occasionally in my hands too. Sending hugs and hope you feel better soon 🌷

September 7, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
La Pine, OR

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Reading, PA

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, ON

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In