Hi folks, i just wanted to know if anyone has had their amino acids tested and what was the results? I recently had mine done and I had the markers that indicate muscle problems and memory loss etc. I'm not really sure who to go to with this and if I solve the amino acid issue could this help with fibro?
Hi! Im taking a Fibro Coach certification class and I’ve learned that people with Fibro tend to have all sorts of things out of whack (neurotransmitters, thyroid, adrenals, etc). If your amino acid levels are off, it’s definitely a good thing to get them back to where they need to be. It may not be the only piece to the puzzle though. It’s good to check on other things as well. The more pieces you find and heal, the better you will feel.
Hi there. I am not positive you will see an improvement, however I believe yes you can. Never had mine tested. I have been bodybuilding for years, ran distance for many years, and have studied a lot about nutrition, fitness, and fibro! I'ven been taking branched chain amino acids and creatien for years. There have been times when I have stopped and I see a huge difference in my energy level and recovery. I hope this helps. You can purchase at local vitamin shop or online through Amazon or Bodybuilding.com. I bodies to require them and supplimenting them can help👍!
Integrative Drs test outside the square to a cellular level & find out all sorts of information no regular GP ever tests for. I have a double genetic MTHFR mutation that I lived 65yrs without knowing about. Medically this has been a contributor to much of my health issues now, mental health too. It's well worth finding one. Its been a life changer for me.
Find an Integrative Dr who should do genetic testing. I've been going to one for 3yrs now & he's the only one who has helped me.
My doctor increased my vitiman D intake to 5000 I.U. a day...it helps with pain