Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ogden, UT
December 13, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes, have a nutritionist. She has me on a mineral complex, alpha lipoic acid, a keta-glutamate , coq 10, carnitine, b vitamins, Vit d,...... Etc. cannot say they help with fibro fatigue or pain. My nutritionist thinks I have toxicity . Formaldehyde ( I work in a hospital ). Im not convinced but testing for it anyway. Keeping all options open I guess!

December 13, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yup a handful of supplements. I listed some in my story.

December 14, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Logansport, IN

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Valencia, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In