Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 6, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyFibroTeam Member

No. I have major depression with anxiety. Works pretty well for that.

June 7, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

I am on paxil and have been for many years due to panic attacks. I don't have them but when I try to get off paxil I get depressed and have to get back on it. It is not a drug that you can suddenly stop taking. I don't know what to do. I have tried to wean off of it. Paxil is being used for fibro now I guess. Talk with your doctor about it. Are you taking it for fibro?

June 6, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
The Hague, NL

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ellicott City, MD

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Canada, KY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In