Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rochester, NY

I'm thinking of starting a Facebook closed group for just us. I'm not the only one who is having trouble with this app. What do you think? Don't get me wrong...I'm thankful I found this app because I found all of you my fibromyalgia family! XOXO ♡♥♡♥

April 4, 2017
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members warmly supported the idea of creating a closed Facebook group for the fibromyalgia community, with many expressing frustration over... Read more

Members warmly supported the idea of creating a closed Facebook group for the fibromyalgia community, with many expressing frustration over app navigation issues, lack of private messaging, and difficulty getting responses to their questions. Several members offered to help admin the group and emphasized that Facebook would allow more personal conversations about sensitive topics that feel too private to share publicly. A recurring theme was gratitude for finding a supportive fibromyalgia family through the app while recognizing that a Facebook group could offer better connectivity and ease of use.

A MyFibroTeam Member

I ran one once.. FibroAdults. I was one of the only males there and suffice to say, it got interesting, then out of hand so I left.. That's a story and a half that one.

April 4, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

@YvonneOhare-I think that's a great idea. Facebook closed group. It sure is worth a try. All for it.Terry

April 4, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

Nanas...It's not user friendly. It's hard to navigate. I have seen some comments about private messaging. We can't private message and some things just are to personal to put on here. I'm thankful for this site! I really am! I just felt God put it in my heart to start a closed group on Facebook for all of us. That's all! Hugs! God bless you abundantly! XOXO ♡♥♡♥

April 5, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

Good idea , I'm on one fibromyalgia support group , they are mostly in America, but it's good if you need to ask anything and if others suffer from the same , but I would defo join your group x

April 5, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

i like the idea. That way more people can see your questions. That's the one thing I don't like about this group (maybe I'm doing it wrong?) when I ask questions I don't get many replies....others ask questions and some get 50-60 replies. I guess it's how many groups you at in???

April 4, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Swansea, UK

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Abilene, TX

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chicago, IL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In