Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Deal, UK

Mast cell activation syndrome is when a type of white blood cells - mast cells, don't react in the right way to stimuli. It is thought that up to 70% of people in the 1st world have some form of it. It made me think if Fibromyalgia could be one such condition caused by these faulty cells?
What do u think? X

March 15, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyFibroTeam Member

Research is beginning to show fibro patients brains scan differently from those without it.

March 16, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

Let me know. It may explain why so many of us are suffering. Once understood there's a possibility of a cure. We need hope x

March 15, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

Wendy, I think I will check it out. See what I can find out. ❤️

March 15, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

Perhaps we need to look into it - research time!

March 15, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

I have no idea! Sorry, I've never heard of that with fibro. Good question.

March 15, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Augusta, GA

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭