Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Manchester, UK

Does anyone know a good website that will explain how to test out and a schedule as to what dietary changes might help my Fibromyalgia and IBS symptoms

March 14, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyFibroTeam Member

Because I've seen so many conflicting suggestions about what to eat and not eat I wanted to test out different options.

Like if I was to give up dairy and see what that did, how long I should give it up for, what should I be monitoring, how should I add it back into my diet etc. Then test out a gulden free diet after that.

March 14, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

Web MD or check out the book Fibro Pain.

April 9, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

Thanks Kim, that's very helpful

March 19, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

https://www.allergyuk.org/food-intolerance/iden...

March 18, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

Thanks NeriK. I already have a good healthy diet and don't eat any of the things you have mentioned. I cook everything from scratch, eat lots of vegetables and fresh fruit and lean meat. Don't eat cake or chocolate, don't drink much alcohol.
That's why I'm struggling to get my head around what it is I should be changing.

March 16, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dos Palos, CA

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ottawa, ON

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In