Everyday no matter if I am active or if I am laying down I will get this freezing feeling and it's on the inside of my legs and arms actually it is everywhere is in my body but only hit certain parts some days. My body doesn't feel cold to touch butt the feeling of the freezing is on the inside and it makes me hurt really bad.
@A MyFibroTeam Member The University of Maryland Medical Center suggest these
1). Omega-3 fatty acids. To help reduce inflammation and improve immunity.
2). A multivitamin daily, containing the antioxidant vitamins A, C, D, E, the B-vitamins, and trace minerals, such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, and selenium.
3). Vitamin C, as an antioxidant and for immune support.
4). Vitamin D, for pain reduction. Vitamin D may also improve immunity.
5). Alpha-lipoic acid, for antioxidant support.
6). L-carnitine, for muscular support.
7). Magnesium, for symptoms of fibromyalgia.
8). S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), for mental and immune support.
9). Probiotic supplement (containing Lactobacillus acidophilus), for maintenance of gastrointestinal and immune health.
10) Calcium/vitamin D supplement, for support of muscle and skeletal weakness.
11) Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), for antioxidant, immune, and muscular support.
12) Chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidosa), a blue-green algae, may help lessen symptoms
13) Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NADH), for energy.
14) Melatonin, for sleep and immune support.
1) Green tea (Camelia sinensis). For antioxidant and immune effects. Use caffeine-free products. You may also prepare teas from the leaf of this herb.
2) Cat's claw (Uncaria tomentosa). For inflammation, immune, and antifungal activity.
3) Bromelain (Ananus comosus). For pain and inflammation.
4) Turmeric (Curcuma longa). For inflammation.
5) Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea). For antioxidant, anti-stress, and immune activity.
6) Capsicum or capsaicin (Zostrix). As a cream applied topically (on the skin), 1 to 3 times daily.
I hope you find something that works for you! I think we're on our own...doctors aren't being real helpful.
I get a feeling like something is crawling on my legs. Nothing is...it drives me crazy because it feels like a spider or bug of some sort. I find myself swiping my legs a lot!
sometimes, I think Im crazy, because I feel like my leg is wet, or cold water running down it. Theres no water.
That is all your nerve endings coming to the top of the surface. Don't try to shave your legs when that is going on because it hurts.