Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rochester, UK

Hi everyone,
I woke up this morning and my back was so bad I could not get myself out of bed off over 4 hours this morning.
It has been really bad all day and I can hardly move.
I wanted to see if anyone else has had this and if it could be my fibromyalgia?

July 29, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes sometimes the pain in my lower back is terrible seems to go in cycles😞

July 30, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes some days it hurts just to breath especially if I overdid it the day day before. Hot shower can help thats if you can get yourself to it.

July 30, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes, it can be for sure. I have the worst pain in my back most days. I have found that those are the Norco 5 days for me. Otherwise I use Tylenol 8 hour.

July 29, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

I have severe issues with my back. I am unable to stand longer than 15 minutes. I have sciatica also. I stay in the bed most of the time. I am having a nerve ablation and I am hoping it will give me some relief.

July 29, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

I have very bad neck and back pain and sciatica

July 29, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Denver, CO

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Yukon, OK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In