Hi everyone,
I woke up this morning and my back was so bad I could not get myself out of bed off over 4 hours this morning.
It has been really bad all day and I can hardly move.
I wanted to see if anyone else has had this and if it could be my fibromyalgia?
Yes sometimes the pain in my lower back is terrible seems to go in cycles😞
Yes some days it hurts just to breath especially if I overdid it the day day before. Hot shower can help thats if you can get yourself to it.
Yes, it can be for sure. I have the worst pain in my back most days. I have found that those are the Norco 5 days for me. Otherwise I use Tylenol 8 hour.
I have severe issues with my back. I am unable to stand longer than 15 minutes. I have sciatica also. I stay in the bed most of the time. I am having a nerve ablation and I am hoping it will give me some relief.
I have very bad neck and back pain and sciatica