Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Chelmsford, UK

As if I don't have enough on my plate with this and my kids and husband and my car being rebuilt etc ... Now yesterday I suffer a miscarriage πŸ’” I'm lost at sea with no anchor and I have thrush of the moth too I'm screwed

April 1, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react

Answer Summary

Members rallied around someone grieving a miscarriage while managing fibromyalgia, thrush, and family stress, offering deep empathy and... Read more

Members rallied around someone grieving a miscarriage while managing fibromyalgia, thrush, and family stress, offering deep empathy and assurance that none of it was her fault. Several members who had experienced their own losses shared practical advice including nystatin or lidocaine mouthwash for thrush, counseling for grief support, allowing time to process emotions without rushing decisions, and leaning on loved ones during the hardest days. A recurring theme was the importance of self-compassion, taking one day at a time, and remembering that while the pain feels unbearable now, healing is possible with patience and community support.

A MyFibroTeam Member

Hi Paula, I wanted to send you Angel hugs πŸ˜‡ X I also have experienced 2 miscarriages and can feel your pain X stay strong sweety! The dark days do get lighter I promise! I now have 3 beautiful healthy grown up children.

God bless x

April 16, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

how sad Paula. My heart goes out to you. I do agree with @BKassey and @A MyFibroTeam Member as well, give yourself some time before you make a decision about trying again. Grief always makes us see things from a perspective that often changes once we are through it. Bless you hon πŸ’—πŸ’—

April 10, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

I've only just seen this question and my heart goes out to you chic, don't blame yourself it's just something that's happened, take time to grieve your loss and start to take up the reins again ...there's nothing else to be done love x I lost a good few miscarriages so I know how you're feeling and I know we're all here if you need a rant or a shoulder to cry on ...sending love and hugs xxx

April 5, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

@A MyFibroTeam Member. Take the time you need to grieve. Like you said it's raw. It's not been that long. Don't let people push you in your grieving. It's on your time. Not someone else's time. And it's not your fault. These things happen. It doesn't matter what you do or don't do. It happens. It's natural to look ol at ourselves and ask what we did or didn't do. It's not your fault. Hugs - Em xxxx

April 2, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

Hey thanks to all of you beautiful souls for caring for mine x
I am taking baby steps as it were and each day as it comes, I've asked my husband to have the snip as I can't and more importantly don't want to go through this ever again it's been twice now and I'm dying inside ... Blaming myself.... Blaming fibro ... Blaming all the drugs .. Blaming the accident for my seatbelt the shock the stress ..... So many reasons I'm screaming at myself for and yet I'm trying not to because it's school holidays and I have my two angels at home with me and there's just me πŸ’”

April 6, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Roseville, CA

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Charleston, SC