Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Louisville, KY

Tell me something you are thankful for today and why.

I am thankful for my husband because he helps so much with my Fibro. He make sure that I get my medication taken, that I get the rest that I need, eating well, he massages me, and generally believes and understands my life as it is now

February 18, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react

Answer Summary

Members shared heartfelt gratitude for supportive partners who help manage daily tasks, provide comfort through massages and understanding,... Read more

Members shared heartfelt gratitude for supportive partners who help manage daily tasks, provide comfort through massages and understanding, and offer unwavering emotional support despite the challenges of fibromyalgia. Several members highlighted practical sources of comfort and relief that make daily life more bearable, including heating pads, warm blankets, medications for fatigue, and the companionship of beloved pets. A recurring theme was finding light in small blessings during difficult times, from sunshine and independence to faith, family, and the simple luxury of a warm home and cozy bed.

A MyFibroTeam Member

My husband is the absolute best!!! He accepts wherever I'm at but doesn't let me wallow. He never complains about the housework or what I didn't get done. He tells me I'm beautiful and thanks me every night for putting up with him. I can only laugh.
I'm also thankful that I'm self employed and can pretty much set my own schedule. If something has to be done then I get it done and don't worry about the rest.

February 19, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

What wonderful answers. Sometimes through the pain we dont have the time or energy to stop and look at the positives in our lives. We need to make time to do this more

February 18, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

I am thankful to have a loving, supportive husband, my two cocker spaniels (basically live teddy bears to cuddle with), the independence I still have such as going out for small outings on my own, a nice warm home, and a cozy bed to sleep in each night. I think of the fact that having a warm bed to go to each night is a luxury that some don't have. I often think of the homeless at night as I go to bed.

February 18, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

Thankful for
My God
My kids
My husband
My heating pad
Warm gloves
Warm blankets
Elvis Presley
Star Wars and
DC Comics
:0)

February 18, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

Oh and electric heat pads!

February 18, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Baltimore, MD

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lexington, KY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In