Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
February 17, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

I have heard of this and felt that I did have it but the condition was dismissed by the dr. I was seeing as not a real condition ,, Im not seeing that dr. anymore , but since I was a child I have more than just pressure points my skin is very sensative and I have tender points all over my body

March 24, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes I have knots all over my back. They are very painful. This is myofacial pain. You need a good muscle relaxant and pain meds and Ambien to help you sleep. Massages weekly help immensely if you can afford them

February 23, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sheffield, England

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Charlotte, NC