Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Eagle, MI
January 22, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyFibroTeam Member

Soak in the tub. I also have a hot tub & soak in it. I'm going thru a bad flare & it's been going on for about a week or longer. I honestly don't know how I get thru the day some days. I also put an ice pack on my back, neck or head sometimes.

January 22, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

Depending on the type of flare, sometimes I use a heating pad, lavender products or meditate. All help!

January 22, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

Hmmmm...didn't know about the heated mattress pads! Thanks!

January 22, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Port Lincoln, AU

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Henderson, NV